In recent years, with the development of deep foundation pit construction technology and continuous reinforcement technology, it has become more and more reasonable to combine the underground construction technology with the continuous construction technology. One of them is the hydraulic grab in Luzhou Plum blossom grab Let's talk about the principle, characteristics and scope of application of hydraulic grab method.
1. After the guide walls are constructed on both sides of the longitudinal axis of the diaphragm wall, the trench is excavated in sections.
2. Prepare high-quality mud and inject it into the wall protection of tank section.
3. After grooving, prefabricated reinforcement cage shall be installed in the slot section.
4. The underwater concrete is poured into the wall with the method of inverting the pipe.
5. Adjacent wall sections are connected to form an integral cast-in-place reinforced concrete continuous wall in the form of joint.
1. The diaphragm wall is excavated into a groove by sections, protected by high-quality mud, and automatically guided to survey and correct deviation. It has good integrity, smooth wall surface and high verticality.
According to the concrete thickness, the wall should be poured in the form of water resistance.
3. Reliable construction of near buildings (structures) and maximum utilization of construction land.
4. Equipped with microcomputer control system, the trenching automation is high, and the trenching quality is reliable.
Low efficiency and low labor intensity.
3、 Scope of application
In addition to the engineering conditions of underground structures, such as geological structures and underground structures.