The reliability and service life of the steel grabbing machine are closely related to the normal use, maintenance and maintenance of the users in addition to their own manufacturing quality.
1、 Diesel engine
The use, maintenance and maintenance of diesel engine shall be carried out according to the provisions of diesel engine operation and maintenance manual.
2、 Key points of inspection and maintenance
Regular inspection and timely maintenance are the key to maximize the productivity and prolong the service life of the machine. Therefore, the following points must be paid attention to in the process of inspection and maintenance:
1. When checking and maintaining the steel grabbing machine, put the steel grabbing machine on the flat ground, put down the working device, and the diesel engine flameout.
2. Close the pilot safety lock, that is, cut off the pilot circuit, and then carry out maintenance.
3. The hydraulic oil after working is high temperature. It can not be disassembled directly when repairing the oil, sealing, filling or discharging oil. The diesel engine should be put out and the maintenance can only be carried out after the pilot handle is operated to relieve pressure. Do not touch the oil pipe to avoid scalding.
4. The safety valve and overload valve of hydraulic system have been adjusted before delivery, and can not be changed at will to avoid accidents.
5. Avoid maintenance on the ramp and walk or rotate when loading steel under the body weight.
6. Do not let dust and other impurities mix into the hydraulic system when disassembling and assembling hydraulic parts. The connecting surface shall not be damaged. If there is any damage, it shall be repaired to maintain the original accuracy.
7. The assembly and disassembly joint shall be cleaned, and the sealing ring shall not be damaged or missed. The hose assembly must not be twisted.
8. The bolts of hydraulic pressure and connecting pipes are loose due to impact and vibration, which should be checked frequently and tightened in time if any looseness is found.
3. Hydraulic oil and lubricating oil for hydraulic steel grabbing machine
1. Hydraulic oil
In addition to transmitting pressure in the hydraulic system, it also has the functions of lubrication, cooling and rust prevention. The service life of hydraulic parts in hydraulic system depends on the type and cleanliness of hydraulic oil.
(1) replace the steel pipe and hose, and clean and remove rust on other inner walls.
(2) when filling the hydraulic oil tank or renewing the new oil, it should be strictly filtered according to the factory regulations, and the oil should be filled according to the size standard of 15 / 18. If there is no filtering means, the hydraulic oil can be precipitated in the oil barrel for 48h, and then the oil is filled to the hydraulic oil tank through the oil stick filter.
(3) the same brand of hydraulic oil must be added when adding oil. The mixing of different brands of hydraulic oil will make the hydraulic oil precipitate and deteriorate.
(4) when replacing the hydraulic oil, all the old oil must be drained, especially in the hydraulic parts (such as oil cylinder, etc.) of the hydraulic system. Clean the oil tank with light oil, then clean it with hydraulic oil, and finally add oil according to the requirements of (2).
(5) pay great attention to prevent water, dust, sand and other foreign matters from entering the system during refueling, oil changing and maintenance.
(6) frequently check the oil quantity, oil gauge and filter of hydraulic oil tank for blockage or damage.
(7) pay attention to whether the hydraulic oil is too polluted after 500 h operation of the steel grabbing machine. Inspection method: as soon as the steel grabbing machine stops working, take out a drop of oil from the hydraulic oil tank and drop it on the filter paper. If a very light shadow is displayed on the filter paper, it can be used continuously. If it is black in the shadow center, it means that it is very dirty. The hydraulic oil should be replaced by stopping the machine. The method should be carried out according to the requirements of (2) and (4).
2. Lubricating oil for grabbing machine
(1) the lubricating oil for diesel engine shall be treated according to the instruction manual.
(2) grease gb491-87 calcium base grease.
4、 Working device
In the process of material grabbing, the pin shaft and shaft sleeve between the boom, the stick and the grab bucket, and the joint bearing and pin shaft of each oil cylinder often move relative to each other and bear a large load. In the relative movement will bring friction, so to lubrication, reduce friction. After each shift, clean the soil at the shaft sleeve and inject lubricating oil into the oil nozzle until the oil is squeezed out.
5、 Hydraulic system
It is necessary to keep the oil clean, maintain the hydraulic oil tank regularly, and clean the hydraulic oil circuit and filter.
The pipeline and component joints in the system shall be inspected regularly, and the looseness and leakage must be removed.
Note: the work is that the hydraulic system is under pressure, and it is not allowed to open the connections of pipes, hose joints, components and covers. It is necessary to stop the steel grabbing engine stably, put the working device on the ground, and stop the diesel engine before maintenance.
6. Long term parking of steel grabbing machine
1. Remove the engine oil in hot state and fill it with anti-corrosion oil. For the piston engine, grade 1 or 2 sae10w should be used for storage in winter and sae30 should be used for storage in summer.
2. Add 4% ~ 6% of the same type of anti-corrosion engine oil into the fuel and mix them well. In order to prevent condensation, the fuel tank should be filled with this fuel mixture.
3. Check the antifreeze performance of the coolant and make it at least - 20 ℃ by adding antifreeze.
4. Start the engine and make it run for more than 15 minutes under the condition of different speed but no load. The lubricating oil of hydraulic components and reducer should also be drained and stored with new oil.
5. Close the air inlet of the air filter and the outlet of the exhaust pipe. Therefore, it is recommended to use plastic thick paper and adhesive tape.
6. Remove the battery and store it in a dry and non freezing place after charging.
7. Keep the machine clean and store it in a dry place.
According to the climate conditions, the above several ways can make the steel grabber stored for one year. However, after 6 months of storage, the parts should be turned for 15 minutes without load. At the same time, it is necessary to add lubricating oil to various parts.